Gluten Free Honey Sriracha Glaze
We needed something for our cocktail meatballs that would add some warmth. Our photographer and graphic designer loves sriracha, and we made this glaze to please her. We proudly present our Gluten Free Honey Sriracha Glaze Recipe.
This glaze if perfect for sriracha lovers or just those that like a little heat in their meals. Quick, easy and gluten free. We use it for chicken too. Yum.
Gluten Free Honey Sriracha Glaze Recipe
Our Gluten Free Honey Sriracha Glaze Recipe is perfect for many things. We paired it with our cocktail meatballs to give our Christmas appetizers a little zing.
Author: Divinely Gluten Free
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce Add one and decide if you want to add another. It may be too hot for some people with two.
- 1/3 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cold water
- Measure and place the first six ingredients in a small sauce pan. Whisk to combine.
- Set Burner Temperature between Med & Med high.
- Put the cold water into a small cup. Add cornstarch and combine until all the cornstarch is incorporated into the water. Add to the sauce pan.
- Whisk until the sauce thickens, about 3-5 minutes depending on your stove and temperature settings.