Gluten Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars just sounded right for a Holiday Recipe. Perfect with just about any warm beverage (like a late night decaf chai), we use our Gluten Free Brownie Mix and doctor it up with some spices and the like to create a delicious holiday treat.
If you want to try this, you might want to make two, as if you do not, I cannot guarantee there will be any left for Santa on Christmas Eve. More delicious than I ever imagined, these just fly off the counter here.
Gluten Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
Chocolate and Spice are perfect wintertime companions. We combined them here to create a perfect holiday treat. Our Gluten Free Chocolate Gingerbread bars will bring a smile to many faces.
Servings: 8 Bars
Author: Divinely Gluten Free
- 1 Pkg Divinely Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt of Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8 inch square pan. Dust the pan with unsweetened cocoa.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, molasses, egg and yogurt until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine Divinely Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix, ginger, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda together.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and stir until moistened. Do no over mix. Pour into greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes (ours is always closer to 35).